Patient Information

·    Individuals must live in Calumet, Outagamie, or Winnebago County. 
 ·   Individuals must have NO dental insurance.
 ·   Individuals must have family income below 200% of federal poverty level or a Forward Card (Badger Care)

·    Patients must register in person before being given an appointment.
 ·   Patients must bring proof of residence in one of the three counties (Calumet, Outagamie, or Winnebago) such as:
-Driver's License
-Utility Bill
-Cable Bill

*Patients must bring proof of family income such as (Bring all that apply)
-Food Share
-Social Security and SSI
-Wages from job
-Unemployment/Worker's Compensation
-Last year's W2 or 1099
-Child Support